Nestled in the heart of Altrincham, overlooking the cobbles of Goose Green, this is a contemporary, purpose-built, 4 Surgery Dental Practice, offering a comprehensive range of Dental Services.
Goose Green Dental Practice is opening for the 8th June but we just wanted to be clear that unfortunately this will not be business as usual. Whilst all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines, we remain committed to patient and staff safety above everything else.
We have been issued guidance from our governing bodies and it is very clear that normal service cannot be resumed for a long time for any dental practice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EXISTING APPOINTMENTS ARE CANCELLED
In view of all the necessary changes, we have decided on a phased return back to work:
- Phase 1: Prioritise patients who have an urgent dental need or a dental emergency, e.g. pain, swelling, lost crowns, lost fillings, dental extractions. This will include patients who have been triaged during the lockdown period. Different treatments require different levels of PPE and this is one of the biggest barriers we currently face as there is such a national shortage.
- Phase 2: We will then move to see vulnerable patients or those who have outstanding treatment.
- Phase 3: We will then start to introduce hygiene appointments and more routine care.
This process will take several weeks at least, but it is the safest way to provide dentistry whilst we are still in the midst of the pandemic. As the national Covid-19 alert level reduces we will be able to do more dentistry.
This may be affected by a change in government guidelines or availability of PPE, we will always keep you informed of any changes.
Please can all patients with an urgent dental need contact us by phone on 0161 9284882. The phone is likely to be very busy so please can non urgent queries be directed to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control procedures are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Goose Green Dental follows current guidelines made by the governing bodies and we are up to date on all the new guidance that has been issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice.
- We no longer offer magazines and toys/books as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and it means we are not able to see the same number of patients in a day.
How you can help:
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible by telephone prior to your appointment or by contactless payment at the surgery
- If you show Covid-19 symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice in your car and we will telephone you when we are ready
- Please bring your own pen to sign forms
- Ensure you use the bathroom before you arrive for your appointment
By working together, we will be able to provide dental care in a safe environment protecting both you the patient and the dental team.
We all appreciate your help and support through these difficult times.
All at Goose Green Dental
From a simple Examination and Scale, through to our bespoke range of Cosmetic Treatments, our team look forward to welcoming you to Goose Green Dental, and ensuring you have a relaxing experience at each and every visit.
If you have any queries regarding the range of Treatments that we offer, or would like to discuss your options in more detail, please contact the Practice on 0161 928 4882 and one of our team will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can.
We focus strongly on prevention of dental problems and the whole team are committed to on-going education to ensure you are receiving the most current and evidence-based dentistry.
Goose Green Dental is well equipped and suitable for wheelchair access, (or if you’re unsteady on your feet) and is accessible by lift directly from the Denmark Street car park.
Practice opening hours
Monday – Thursday
8-30am to 12-30pm; 1-30pm to 5-00pm
8-30am to 12-30pm
Our entrance is yards from the lift from the Denmark Street Car Park and directly opposite Total Fitness. Access from Goose Green is by stairs at the car park access door, or those next to Costello’s Bar. Alternatively come from the Goose Green road bridge and we are on the same level.